Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern specialist medical care centre located in the heart of Abuja; Nigeria. It was founded January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard healthcare service to patient within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritise his time.
- You will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and appointments.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies and correspondence.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of
- Ensure MD’s office supplies are available and replenished as requires.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, requiring Bio or photos etc.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Educated to degree level (postgraduate degree is an advantage)
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Highly personable
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to travel
- A minimum of 2 years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application Letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th November, 2017.