Chicken Wimpey Foods Limited – An indigenous organization with ties to multinational companies and trusted in the art of distributing logistics, and retailership of agro allied products. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management, finance, banking etc.
- Required to work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company.
- Required to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- Required to visit different working fields in order to get on field experience.
- Required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- Required to pass the entire test in order to work for that company and needs to show his or her competence for working.
- Required to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
- A Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences and other related fields.
- A Lagos resident or willing to relocate.
- Experience in the related fields is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills is required.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office is paramount.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The services of a brand manager is needed.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments.
- A degree in fields like Marketing, Business, Accounting or related fields. Higher qualifications is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS office.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should send all necessary details to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 24th December, 2020.