Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Port Harcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Collaborate with the managing director to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products
- Conduct research to source the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, internal teams such as supply chain, planning, marketing, IT and sales, and customers
- Develop strategies to make sure that cost savings and supplier performance targets are met – or exceeded
- Ensure the security and sustainability of sources of essential products and services
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future activities
- Give presentations about market analysis and possible growth
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy
- Ensure suppliers are aware of business objectives
- Attend meetings and trade conferences
- Keep up to date with trends and innovations, regulation and new technology that can impact on the business
- Any other duty as assigned by your manager / managing director.
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng, BSc,B.Techor HND qualification with 3 – 10 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
31st July, 2023.