Contec Global InfoTech Limited is an Innovative start-up co licensed by CBN as Mobile Money Service provider promoting Fintech services under its brand name ‘’NOWNOW. NOWNOW aims to create digital link between consumers, businesses and governments to build an eco-system that enjoys fast and secure payment transactions. We are here to positively contribute and challenge the existing payment system in the country, to promote mobile wallet services also bring financial inclusion to banked and especially the unbanked-disadvantaged and low-income segments of the society at affordable costs.
It aims to also bring agency banking and other value-added services to corner shops around the neighborhood by encouraging thousands of people across urban and rural areas of Nigeria to build up the largest robust Fintech agent network in Nigeria. We are interested in having intelligent smart individuals join us in this role of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum if 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Financial technology solution is a plus (transportation solution)
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our leadership team. You will oversee providing inspired leadership for the operation for one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Operations Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Experience in Financial technology solution is a plus (transportation solution)
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- We are looking for a HR Manager to lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
- To perform well in this role, you should have experience as a HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are complying. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier. Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Provides management direction and counseling. Supervises clerical assistant and temporary staffing as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Job Title: Project Manager, Africa Role
- Our work focuses on identifying promising business opportunities with a positive economic role for and impact on the rural poor and financially excluded populace. Our approach is based on hiring high-performing people who share our vision of private sector solutions to generate sustainable solutions to poverty in Africa. We believe in hard work, creativity, and leveraging the dynamism of talented people. We are committed to innovation, learning, and results, with a global team drawn from world-class group of companies. We are currently working in more than 10 countries in Africa and Europe.
- Every employee of CGIL is responsible for carrying out the mission and demonstrating the core values in their day to day operations. The Program Manager will adapt and deliver CGILs best practices in economic and Sectoral development to this context.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for deliverables of government projects as well as other economic development projects, including specific outputs and outcomes laid out in the project proposals and MEL plan
- Lead the launch of entrepreneurship training activities and ensure excellence in execution
- Maintain project work plan and ensure timely project implementation
- Ensure project activities are implemented with sound managerial, technical, human resource and overall programmatic practices
- Hold regular team meetings to track implementation progress and share relevant project and administrative data
- Manage and monitor project budget variances to ensure spending rates are on target and realign as required.
- Timely production and sharing of project performance metrics, including quarterly Program Status Reports (PSRs) and Corporate Measurement data
- Proactively identify successful strategies and tactics, or bottlenecks to effective execution of project objectives
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with restrictions and regulations of the country.
- Produce narrative reports for internal and external consumption
- Recruit, hire and retain staff to implement all aspects of the program
- Ensure mid-year and year-end performance evaluations are conducted with all staff.
- Interface with other countries, regional staff, and headquarters staff, as appropriate
- Ensure information is shared and flows transparently within the project, country, regional, practice and headquarters teams
- Potentially lead design of new projects as required, including technical design and preparation of proposals
Project Technical Support:
- Support curriculum development and adaptation of modules for entrepreneurship training and value chain development
- Manage partnerships and collaboration with project partners including NGOs, business development services providers, other private sector actors, and government agencies
- Oversee monitoring and evaluation activities
- Serve as the legal representative of CGIL in Liberia
- Maintain CGIL’s proper registration in Liberia and ensure that CGIL has tax-exempt status where possible and that CGIL is in compliance with all local laws, (e.g., labor, tax, registration)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders in Liberia, including relevant government departments, private sector companies, and business associations
- Represent the program and CGIL at internal and external functions
- Understand, respect and promote CGILs values, vision and strategy in implementation of assigned duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Economics, International Development, Political Science or another relevant subject area plus three years of experience preferred
- Ability to develop well-written and cohesive analytical reports
- Track record of building strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Ability to identify and understand issues, opportunities and compare data from different sources to draw conclusions and to use effective approaches for developing appropriate solutions and take action that is consistent with available facts
- Willingness to travel and work in remote rural locations; field-based operations experience preferred
- Fluency in English and French
- Knowledge of applicable Federal government regulations (FAR, AIDAR, ADS, CFR, OMB)
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables throughout the project cycle from planning, management, and execution to troubleshooting.
- Experience with M&E and program planning, implementation and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years’ field and technical experience with entrepreneurship or micro-small and medium enterprise development or working in the government sector required
- Strong project management and financial analysis skills; experience assessing business operations and developing growth strategies and road maps.
- Significant personnel management experience
- Ability to generate innovative solutions in work situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability and experience working with teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite program, and web-based research tools.
- Strong and demonstrated inter-personal skills, sound judgment, ability to work with diverse teams.
- Proven multi-tasking skills and attention to detail under time-pressure and on short-deadlines.
- An advanced degree in international development or related field.
- Demonstrated success with business development, including research, pre-positioning and diversification of funding sources.
- Prior experience working in Africa or on African project(s).
- Demonstrated understanding of political processes, governance and civic participation.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 4th October, 2019