Creatrix Empire is a Strategic Digital agency based in Nigeria and UK. We have a diverse and creative team of experts in Digital Marketing, Web Design, Web Development, Mobile Applications, Photography, Branding, Video Production, and Music Production. We pride ourselves in our ability to satisfy the various needs of our clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and grow the Company’s presence on all social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Manage the development of or creating engaging digital content for social media channels – which may include videos, memes, blogs, photos, personal testimonies, infographics, etc.
- Ensure content has a high visual and influential impact and meets relevant corporate guidelines.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
- Contribute to the communications and marketing planning across the whole organization.
- Lead daily community management across all central brand social media outposts.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on community management queries/issues.
- Ensure all content is on brand (working across all channels), whilst managing customer expectations as appropriate.
- Use Google Analytics and other data sources to assess impact efficiency of social media activity
- Continually survey the social media landscape to identify new platforms, research and analyze trends/opportunities to grow reach/opportunities to connect or convert core target audience.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Develop appropriate engagement groups to improve engagement and activity on all social media platforms.
- Devise and implement audience development strategies both on and off YouTube to increase viewing and subscriber numbers. A specific focus should be given to grow audience in content.
- Manage the supply of video clips either from in-house or from third- party sources. This includes relationship management of external partners as well as internal service providers such as the Editor & Presenters.
- Manage promotions and live events on the channels.
- Work with Designers and Presenters to create a slate of original content which complements archive clips and delivers on wider business objectives.
- Submit weekly report of all activities and deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
22nd February, 2023.