Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company. Over the ensuing years, we have developed a strong international reputation in the areas of health information and advice, medical assistance, primary healthcare, emergency and non-emergency medical response, benefits administration, and industrial health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications and Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Chairman
Department: Communications and Marketing
Overall purpose of the Job
- Responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Responsible for developing, planning, and executing The Organization’s marketing strategy across The Organization’s various departments.
- Complete administrative and other duties as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop an integrated communications strategy for The Organization incorporating Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, and Online Communications
- Implement communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for The Organization.
- Collating and analyzing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Assisting and implementing new product launches
- Ensure marketing objectives are implemented
- Maintain effective internal communications
- Oversee communication and marketing budgets
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI and contracting company including but limited to:
- Company Policy and Procedures
- HSE Policy and Procedures
- Operational Policy and Procedures
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, online and paper
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
Key Performance Indicators
- Positive customer satisfaction reports
- Positive repurchase and retention reports of clients within established products
- Achievement of set targets
- Data analytics and cross-selling assessment and reports
- Continuous provision of deliverables and other Organization requirements with regards to client relationship and retention
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies Required
- Degree in Sales or Marketing
- MBA Preferred
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Confident, driven, and dynamic leader.
- Must be able to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in healthcare
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives
- Primary Focus on Customer Service
- Positive/outgoing attitude
- Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, design and implement programs, and evaluate results
- Training in Business Administration / Project Management
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent organization and planning skills
- Must have project management and time management skills
- Must possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.