Daily Need Distributions Company – Our system and processes has been developed to incorporate Total Quality in every aspect of our business from the identification of customer requirements to final satisfaction of these requirements and exceed expectations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Locations: Kubwa-Abuja or Dutse-Jigawa
Division: Sales Department
Shared Value for the post
- The main qualification for this job are proven demonstration of Passion for Sales, Honest and Integrity as these are the value cherished.
Job Summary & Purpose
- This role focuses on distribution and sales of FMCG e.g laundry soap, oral hygiene products, diapers, feminine care products etc to all existing and potential customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Coordinate with branch Account in remitting daily sales cash.
- Ensure that goods get to our customers at a possible short time.
- Participate in the day-to-day selling of products to customers.
- Coordinate with Van Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager on the best professional way to infiltrate market for sales increase.
- Ability to drive and have knowledge of Abuja Route and Minna Route with a Valid Driver’s License (This is very important).
- Only Applicants Living in Kubwa or Dutse, Abuja will be considered
- Applicant must be residing in Kubwa or Dutse, Abuja
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered (Age 25 to 30)
- 2 to 3 years experience in Sales is required.
- Must have minimum qualification of OND.
- Ability to read and write
- Possession of Valid Driver’s Licenses and not learner’s permit.
- Ability to sell ice block to Eskimos (Ability to Handle Sales Objections.
Gross Salary: N50,000 monthly.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: [email protected] as attachment document in Microsoft Word only using the Heading as the post and location applying for.
Application Deadline: 5th April, 2019.
Note: Any application that do not follow the required format of attached document will not be attended to.