Dang Lifestyle – Born out of a mission to provide unique fragrances for you, Dang Lifestyle gives fragrances worth remembering and celebrating for a lifetime. On our journey to becoming a generational business, we love creating connections and ensuring that every aspect of your life feels brighter and smells as heavenly as our wide array of scents. Our goal is making your scented space memorable. Be rest assured of quality products from our company in respects to our home fragrances, body care products and perfumes. We are here to serve you for a lifetime. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that all products meet the required standards of quality, quantity and safety before they are shipped to customers.
- Establish guidelines for production processes to achieve right-first-time quality
- Set requirements for all materials from suppliers, monitor their compliance, and conduct audits to ensure that only top-quality materials are used
- Oversee product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final outputs, compare them to requirements, and approve or reject final products
- Support product testing with aestheticians and conduct regular audits of production processes
- Conduct regular quality assurance checks on products and equipment, and ensure that products are packaged and labeled correctly
- Monitor incoming and outgoing orders to ensure accuracy and prevent double orders
- Oversee the packaging process to ensure that products are packed securely and safely
- Inspect all products before they are shipped out to customers to ensure they meet the required standards
- Resolve any quality-related issues or complaints in a timely and effective manner
- Develop and implement corrective and preventive actions to address quality problems
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes performance records and detailed reports of all quality control activities
- Stay current with industry regulations and standards related to quality control. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Internal Interaction: Logistics and Fulfillment Lead, Logistics and Fulfilment Officer, Lead Aesthetician, Junior Aesthetician, Customer Service Officer, Operations and Admin Supervisor, Sales Supervisor, Executive Assistant, Procurement Officer
- External Interaction: Vendors, Suppliers and Customers
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Quality Management or a related field.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Quality Control Officer
- Knowledge of skincare product testing and inspection procedures
- Familiarity with quality control software, such as laboratory information management systems (LIMS) or computer-aided inspection systems
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and industry-specific regulations and standards, such as those set by the governing bodies
- Proficiency in using analytical equipment, such as spectrophotometers, pH meters, or microscopes
- Familiarity with statistical process control (SPC) methods, such as process capability analysis or control charts
- Ability to interpret and understand technical documents, such as product specifications or test reports
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting, including proficiency in Microsoft Office or other data analysis software.
- High accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and admirable leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently without close monitoring and supervision.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and maintain the highest levels of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong sense of collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while working independently and taking initiative.
- Ability to lead and motivate the products team, and to make effective decisions
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy to ensure that all aspects of product quality are thoroughly evaluated and documented
- Ability to adapt to changes in the industry and to quickly implement new processes and procedures
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues and develop solutions that improve product quality and increase efficiency
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to meet deadlines and ensure that products are inspected and released in a timely manner
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.