Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QAQC Officer / Facilitator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job role involves the maintenance of the quality management system of the organization.
- Evaluate, advise, draft, implement and monitor organizational procedures and ensure quality standards are maintained by all staff.
- The role also involves carrying out Internal/External Audits.
- Instructing and facilitating ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 45001:2018.
- Implementation of the organizational quality management system
- Create quality standards/objectives and procedures in conjunction with departmental heads and monitor these against targets.
- Conduct regular performance monitoring
- Perform internal audits to ensure that quality management systems and organizational procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Manage the organizations document control process
- Identify non-conformities and ensure they are closed out
- Monitor preventive and corrective actions and ensure closeout
- Carrying out audits for third party companies
- Facilitating and training of candidates on ISO 9001: 2015
- Facilitating and training of candidates on ISO 45001: 2018.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Certified lead auditor
- Minimum of Two years experience in a similar role.
Key Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent understanding of quality management systems and implementation of quality plans
- Excellent understanding of process approach to quality management
- Document Control as well as Corrective and preventive actions management abilities
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Team working, Problem-solving and IT skills
- Ability to lead quality audits and reviews
- Ability to pass the knowledge onto candidates
- Excellent presentation skills
- Design and administer appropriate assessments used for evaluation of trainees
- Ensure that assessments are aligned with the objectives of the course and are fair
- Develop marking RUBRICS to ensure fairness.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th November, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.