Dezigntees Nigeria is an online clothing design and prints company that provides customers with free design templates to edit and shop from. We’re a Nigerian online platform for customized clothing and accessories, a go-to-place for individuals and brands looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Social Media Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for admitting guest and customers
- Responsible for taking and receiving customers phone calls
- Responsible for sorting correspondence
- Responding to client’s inquiries and complains
- Collating and ordering companies supplies
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and organized all time
- Updating company’s documents and files and ensuring mistakes are looked into
- Maintaining and updating meeting schedules for the company
- Making customer’s order shipping plans
- Providing operational support
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media;
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy;
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Canva, etc;
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries;
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our various products and services;
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent;
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- 1-2 years proven experiences as front desk representative agent/social media
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Strategic Skills
- Human Management.
- Leadership abilities
- Industry Knowledge
- Analytical Skills
- Strategic perspective
- People Management
- Project Cost and Budget Monitoring
- Business acumen
- N50,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.