Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Procurement Officer.
- As a Procurement Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the timely and cost-effective acquisition of goods and services needed for our operations.
- Implement plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Complying with the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and obtaining necessary approvals for products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers, products, and services, considering quality, cost, delivery, and availability.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts, ensuring a win-win situation
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Checking the standard and quality of items received according to specification.
- Processing and fast-tracking vendor / supplier payments as at when due.
- Market analysis survey.
- Preparing budgets, cost analysis, and reportson the cost of consumables periodically.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
Requirements and Skills
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or a similar field.
- 3 – 5 experience as a Procurement Officer.
- Proficient with use of Microsoft EXCEL.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The ideal candidate should have a solid background in procurement, preferably within the logistics or spare parts industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing and resource planning systems
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2023.