Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Fundraising Campaign Manager
Please read job description before applying, applicants without required experience need not to apply:
- Digital Fundraising Campaign Manager who will lead outreach initiatives to identify advocates, fundraisers, and supporters for the Institute digital fundraising campaigns.
- This position will report to the Director of Cooperate Marketing and work closely with the Integrated Media team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of digital and social crowdfunding and peer to peer campaigns including program analysis and reporting.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing with emphasis in social media, knowledge of influencer marketing a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in non-profit, fundraising, marketing and communications or equivalent professional experience will be considered
- Working knowledge of crowdfunding and peer to peer fundraising software/platforms i.e. (Mobile Cause, Classy or similar)
- Experience managing Facebook ads; Business Ads Manager experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Google or Adobe Analytics reporting or related analytics tools a plus
- Strong social listening skills with ability to identify potential ambassadors or influencers to support fundraising cause
- Strategic thinker with strong creativity and analytical ability
- Strong project management and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible with ability to work well under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to establish professional rapport with all levels of Institute staff and outside public
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, remain eager to learn, and collaborate as an effective member of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or related degree a plus.
- Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary for this position is highly attractive with other incentives.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
Office of the Registrar,
Administrative Block, Malamin GRA,
Gboko, Benue State.
Note: Only application submitted at above mentioned address will be considered
Application Deadline: 26th September, 2019