Earth Blend was born in 2016 by a pharmacist with a desire to get nutrients into the body in the fastest form possible. Our team of pharmacists, nutritionists and food scientists scour the rich lands of Africa to find the most nutrient dense grasses, vegetables, fruits, and spices to formulate products that deliver the body with life saving benefits. In an effort to support local farmers and to ensure that our produce is of the highest quality and nutrient content, we use locally and organically grown produce only. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutritionist
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
- We are looking for self-disciplined and a flexible Nutritionist or registered Dietician who is willing to join and contribute to a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- You will work closely with the executive team, business leaders across the company and markets and other teams.
- You must be data-driven or willing to be data-driven such that you are looking constantly at your member needs, responding to them and also looking at population-level data and coming up with ideas on how to drive continued engagement and adherence.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of our clients by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits, etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition.
- Offer counselling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions.
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles.
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress.
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public.
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
- Work with clients on how to lead a healthier lifestyle while taking into consideration the clinical and socio-economic context of the clients.
- Conduct baseline assessments of clients’ nutritional needs.
- Provide technical and coaching level support to staff and clients while adhering to quality control practices.
- B.Sc or advanced Degree (or equivalent) in Human Nutrition and/or Dietetics.
- A registered Dietitian with 3-5 years of experience in nutrition programs, at an FMCG industry or related field.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
N300,000 / Month
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
12th January, 2023.