Efferent Services Limited – Premier healthcare advisory firm to innovative healthcare organizations in Africa. We provide innovative strategies using best-in-class solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Researcher
Locations: Abuja, Rivers, Kano and their Environs
- You will need to be an excellent communicator, with the ability to effectively question customers in order to gather data using our tablet and research application.
- This role offers a great working environment with regular incentives, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their Market Research skills further
- Hours of work: (based on targets)
- As a Market Researcher we are looking for individuals who are customer focused and enjoys working in a target driven environment.
- This role is based in Abuja, Rivers, Kano and their Environs and we welcome applications from ONLY these locations.
- This is a project based employment – contract
- Previous experience in a market research environment is a bonus.
- Any healthcare related background is a bonus.
- This role is a one-on-one in-person interview role.
- You will be conducting surveys in healthcare facilities with a variety of clients- often involving interviews that will vary in length.
- You will be working in a Business to Business environment dealing with high level contacts
Have you got the following experience or skills?
- Previous customer service experience
- Healthcare related background e.g. Lab tech, Biomed, Pharmacy, Nutrition, Nursing etc
- Ability to question effectively in order to identify a client’s needs
- Although this is not a sales role, we require customer focused staff with excellent communication skills
- A passion for exceeding targets.
- Dedicated training.
- Great working environment
- Attractive Salary Plus Incentives
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]with the subject line “Market Research – the location”.
Application Deadline 19th October, 2018.