Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Development projects. Design, develop and implement and ensure the
- Solution meet international best practices.
- Integrate application modules with other modules and external systems
- Perform end-end software development from requirements gathering to user acceptance testing and project hand over.
- Must continuously demonstrate expertise in applying sound software development concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Responsible for Integration testing between Banks, switches and other parties as may be required.
- Monitor Epayplus application solutions in line with standard procedure set out by the Solution providers.
- Deploy application upgrades and apply application fixes as required in corporation with Epayplus IT System administrators
- Employ tight change control procedures when making any modifications to java based applications within the production environment
- Reviewing current systems
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Interpret software design specifications and OOD models for application modules and translate them into Java source code.
- Interested candidates should forward a copy of their resume to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted please