Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Generate potential business deals by contacting potential partners; exploring opportunities and building relationships
- Develop and deliver the strategy for new business development, marketing and client acquisition, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity
- Responsible for negotiating and establishing outsourcing job contracts with clients
- Attending industry events and conferences in order to generate business leads
- Shall promote and maintain the strength of company’s image and quality at all time.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to set up meetings
- Following up swiftly on service inquiries and sending out information
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Respond to RFP’s, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans, and implementation of those plans.
- To devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plans for business development
- Prospects aggressively and develops new customers through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling and follows up appropriately to obtain appointments.
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage/monitor their performance (conduct and facilitate regular client visits.) customer service.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Ellae, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Prepare necessary reports (Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database. Provide monthly reporting of revenue intake and closed deals.
- Maintain complete customer files and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company contact management database.
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue share of within existing accounts.
- Stay appropriately networked and keeps abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of proposals.
- Provide regular feedback to management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Maximizes customer satisfaction in an effort to grow sales revenue
Requirements & Qualification
- Candidate should have an M.Sc qualification
- Previous marketing experience ideally from an advertising agency or company in the same or similar industry
- Proven track record of bringing new business
- Work experience of 2-5 years
- Excellent business sense and socially adept
- Good time management ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to operate professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organizations marketing and communication strategy
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate
- Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage own task priorities effectively with minimal supervision
- An extremely positive attitude and good negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing
- The capacity to set and meet targets
- Good communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject title “Application for Business Development Executive”