Posted on :
18 Apr, 2012
18 Apr, 2012
VACANCY EXISTS FOR A HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER IN AN ENGINEERING FIRM. SUCH CANDIDATE MUST HAVE AT LEAST 4YRS HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE IN WORKING ON THE REGULAR TASKS REQUIRED OF A HUMAN RESOURCE OR PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT AND MUST BE ABLE TO MANAGE SUCH DEPARTMENT WITHOUT IMMEDIATE SUPERVISION.
INTERESTED CANDIDATE SHOULD SEND THEIR CVS AND APPLICATIONS TO [email protected] AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
SUCH CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO CARRY OUT THE FOLLOWING TASKS
• Managing all Employees files by constantly updating files with necessary information
• Optimizing Recruitment/Termination process
• Carrying out Training Analysis
• Organizing necessary training programs
• Formulating Job Descriptions for all staff members
• Deploying and managing employee performance management system with consistent performance appraisals
• Providing periodic performance report and advice on employee performance
• Ensuring the implementation of the provisions of the personnel policies and procedures
• Ensuring Industrial Training funds regulations are followed and mediating positively between I.TTF and C.K.W.
• Relating with all employees and departments to provide solutions to day to day personnel challenges.