Enroute is looking for “Quality Engineer” for one of the most reputed MNC for their Agbara, Nigeria Factory. The position, reporting to the QUALITY MANAGER, is to foster and develop a culture of quality within the Agbara Factory, by monitoring and ensuring compliance with the EMPLOYER Global Quality Systems, Good Manufacturing Practices and local Regulatory requirements and to ensure that all the Suppliers and it’s co-packers adheres to the required quality and GMP standards.
MAJOR CHALLENGES AND PROBLEM SOLVING
- Maintaining quality systems and compliance in the factory
- Resolving on-line issues regarding quality to the point of stopping production operation and restraining stock
- Ensuring quality standards are complied with by suppliers (vendors) of materials and third party manufacturers (Co-Packers).
- Continuously reduce complexity and improve quality standards.
- Identifying and highlighting any quality risks to the business.
- Manage, motivate and support subordinates in meeting personal and business objectives
- Follows-up on corrective and preventative actions by managing all audit findings to ensure closure.
- Support Customer Service objectives by ensuring packaging components are released timorously and quality issues of rejected materials are resolved with suppliers.
- Support the EMPLOYER culture through demonstrating and living the vision and values.
- Constructively challenge proposed business initiatives if quality /GMP risks are identified
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- B degree in Chemistry/Science or equivalent technical/total quality management qualification.
- Min 5 years in Quality Control / Quality Assurance in FMCG Company.
- Primarily a detailed but broad knowledge of all aspects relating to the Quality Assurance , FMCG products. The job holder is expected to understand and act on implications which may not be apparent to those without the expertise.
- Must be up to date at all times regarding knowledge of GMP and Regulatory requirements.
- Sound knowledge of packaging analysis / evaluation and in-process requirements /controls within all aspects of the EMPLOYER’s business.
- Production and packaging technology
- Process control and principles / statistical evaluation / process validation
- Computer literatacy
- Quality Auditing ( suppliers, co-packers, internal)
- Project Management
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical and evaluative ability
- Pro-activity and task oriented.
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary/annum of GBP 22,000-24,000.
- Company provided housing
- Car with driver
- Schooling for children above 4 years
- International medical insurance
Interested individuals are requested to send their resume to [email protected] or by post , a resume and one recent passport size color photograph addressed to: “Quality Engineer”, enroute management consulting (emc), House: 440, Road: 07 (east), DOHS Baridhara, Dhaka: 1212.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2010