Entrepreneurs.ng a subsidiary of ReDahlia, is a website disseminating quality information spanning many disciplines. It creates an avenue where information on diverse topics is readily available and also serves as a platform for promoting businesses. It gives brands the needed exposure, by giving them the chance to reach millions of target customers via the website. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Digital Marketing Expert
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for marketing and sales, and be focused on customer and user acquisition, activation, retention, cross-sell and upsell.
- Identifying new business partners, markets, products/service opportunities and seek suitable channels for communicating our offer.
- Strategically approaching potential business partners, building and maintaining key relationships and securing new business partnerships.
- Ensuring customers satisfaction through high level of after sales services including meetings.
- Performing monthly dashboard and KPI reports, monitoring income against sales target.
- Responsible for working with management team in financial planning and forecasting.
- Positioning of ReDahlia and Entrepreneurs.ng as the top Business Support Service company in Africa through social media and PR.
- Not being afraid to stretch boundaries and think outside the box and get results.
- Collect and analyse data to evaluate existing and potential clients, market, business opportunities and competitors.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly revenue targets are met.
- Your job has a singular focus- GROWTH both in revenue and reach.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or relevant field; master’s degree is a plus.
- To succeed in this role, you likely have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role within CRM, or Digital Marketing within a media or business support focused organisation.
- Strong background in a growth hacker or growth marketer role with a good understanding of SEO.
- A love of data!
- Strategic thinker who has developed comprehensive, data-driven marketing campaigns via multiple channels.
- Someone who understands social media marketing, digital marketing and PR.
- Someone who has studied our values and can live them; everyone rolls up their sleeve and execute.
- You care deeply about the end consumer and appreciate that all our work is in service to them.
- You have exceptionally strong verbal, written communication skills, copywriting and funnel building.
- MUST know how to use Canva
- Must reside within Ikeja or its environs.
Salary: N100,000 – N200,000 monthly depending on experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.