Eptech Power Control Systems Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 10th December 2013. The company is actively engaged in providing in-house designed and developed Power Solutions for various applications in telecom and non telecom.
The Company is equally engaged in providing the services installation & Commissioning of Solar & Non Solar Hybrid Solutions, Installation & Commissioning of Remote Monitoring Solutions, Power Audit and Power Optimisation, Earthing & Surge Protections, Repair of Power Systems & O&M. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Inspect transformers, power generators, circuit breakers and other electrical components Isolate and replace bad components following the compatibility and safety regulations and standards Install and connect Electrical Power to audio and visual Communication equipment, Signaling Devices.
- Conduct Preventive Maintenance Programs and Keep Maintenance Records Proactive and Effective Monitoring to prevent failure
- Remote monitoring system (power, fuel security / Access control and environmental monitoring).
- Design, Install and maintain power systems and components: AC/DC Power, Solar Systems, UPS, Inverter, Charge controllers, Rectifiers, Hybrid Power, Battery banks, DB Panels, Switchboards, Regulators and Circuit breakers ensuring 24/7 power stability Install and maintain cooling systems for effective operation of equipments.
- ATS, LIB Smart battery, Solar Power System, and Meter installations.
- Install and maintain FM Radio Transmitters and MMDS systems Setup Outside Broadcasting Systems for field transmission
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring and lighting systems Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job title as the subject of the mail.