Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Graduate Analyst, Fraud Management
Location: Lagos, NG
Monitor telecommunications service offerings and electronic interaction for any form of misuse as defined by the GSMA initiative and in line with Etisalat standards.
- Assist with implementing an integrated strategy for fraud prevention and control within the organisation.
- Facilitate activities that would nurture a positive fraud culture within the organization – create and sustain company-wide fraud awareness
- Undertake fraud education, training and awareness programme for all customer contact points.
- Define and monitor SLA timelines for interaction points with other relevant team – Credit Management, Audit and Legal departments.
- Conceive, initiate, prioritize and lead the completion of fraud prevention initiatives.
- Conduct periodic review on all systems that require access rights e.g TABS, HLR, CONNECTIVA etc
- Follow up with relevant units on all reported fraud cases to ensure closure and accurate documentation.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Fraud Management team with internal and external stakeholders
- Investigate all escalated fraud incidents, prepare reports on each and update the fraud database accordingly.
- Perform varying degrees of TTFile/CDR analysis and reconciliations using multiple data sources in order to ensure TTFile transport integrity as well as billing completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure that all Manual Fraud Management System generated exceptions and alarms are investigated reported and updated in the database.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of Fraud Management System (FMS) – CONNECTIVA; including monitoring of predefined Key Performance Indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered
- Liaise with Customer Care, Network Operations and IT departments for the purpose of fraud prevention and proper management of fraud incidents.
- Manage relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, vendors, auditors, Legal team, forensic audit team and law enforcement agencies
- Undertake NRTRDE reporting and implement FMS and fraud alarm criteria and thresholds/Fraud profiling and segmentation using trend / pattern analysis
- Participate in FMS contingency / capacity planning to guarantee 24/7 fraud coverage
- Minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities
- Conduct periodic fraud risk assessment for all new and existing products / services on Etisalat network
- Act as the first line of contact for all fraud queries.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Manager, Revenue Assurance
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Business Administration, Accountancy or other numerate disciplines.
- Minimum of one year post NYSC work experience
- Relevant Professional Certifications (CISA, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA, GRAPA) will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge of Data analysis, relational Database Management Systems, GSM network, Billing & Mediation systems
- Knowledge of Fraud Management, Billing and Revenue Assurance in telecoms
- Good understanding of the audit function with focus on systems/accounting controls.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested candidates should
Click here to apply