Eunisell Chemicals is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
Reports To: CEO /GMD
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: Human Resource
- The Human Resources Manager assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- S/he helps with the implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff; reports to the CEO, and assists company managers with HR issues; including but not limited to employment, benefits, general employee relations, performance management, payroll, maintaining and updating the HR Information System (HRIS), maintenance of personnel files, processing of new hire paperwork, implementation of HR policies and procedures and other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational Requirements
- B.Sc. or equivalent in related field required.
- Membership of CIPM/CIPD or relevant professional bodies.
- Master’s Degree in related field.
- A degree in law will be an added advantage.
Minimum Experience Required:
- 7 years cognate experience.
- Basic ICT skills – (able to use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision-making skills
- Proven track record of progressive human resource experience
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Good professional appearance
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyze new recruitment techniques, methods, and procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the position as subject.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018.
Disclaimer: Eunisell Ltd does not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs or its prospective employees for any reason before, during and after the selection process.