Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Reports to: Base Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage stock control: the self-assured receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading & transferring; document recording and data entry into system.
- Planning, organizing and controlling of Warehouse’ over-all operations.
- Constantly plan out all warehouse resources and activities in relation to company objectives and set targets.
- Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
- Housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
- Issue Inventory report, IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, goods age report, consumption report, manpower status report to Supply Chain Manager.
- Implement cost reduction principle in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities.
- Improvement & development of warehouse.
- Always research to improve all warehouse operations according to company’s objectives.
- Negotiation of rates with common carrier representatives.
- Schedules and deadlines are adhered to.
- Communicate & Implement change as directed.
- Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock-takes and audit of same to verify results.
- Maintain and promote high standards of customer service.
- Experience working within policies & procedures, and understanding of compliance, in relation to regulatory bodies.
- Liaise with drivers, customers and warehouse personnel.
- Administration duties as required to ensure daily KPI performance is achieved.
- Ensure that all resources are utilized efficiently.
- B.Sc / HND with minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2.1) / Upper Credit in Distribution, Logistics, Transportation, Management, Business studies, Retail management and other related fields.
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 4 years work experience
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent data entry skill
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Office Suites
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Timeliness of processes
- Meticulous and efficient work ethic
- Innovation, initiative and drive
- Professionalism and Accountability
- Willing to work overtime at short notice
- Logical reasoning
- Numerical skills
- Physically fit
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume / CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
15th February, 2023.