Everty owns and develops prime real estate around the world. Our portfolio of Class-A commercial, residential, hotel and mixed-use properties spans the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. We are committed to human-centered developments where companies, people and communities can thrive. And we are building long-term value with our global portfolio by carefully selecting sites and properties in prime locations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Security
Job ID: 10324
- We’re in search of an experienced HVAC professional to join us as AC Technician. You will be responsible for the HVAC systems and equipment at Everty One Tower.
- Expect to engage in skilled level works in HVAC installation, maintenance, testing (including software), and repair. This role reports to the Head of Engineering.
This role will:
- Install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioning units.
- Regularly maintain all HVAC cooling units, ventilate equipment and controls, and diagnose defects and malfunctions.
- Adjust and calibrate thermostatic controls.
- Inspect and maintain refrigerators, ice machines, and chilled water supply systems.
- Plan and design new air conditioning systems, including installation and maintenance plans.
- Maintain inventory for tools, orders, and repairs; log and document equipment repairs, adhere to the daily work plan, track time, and communicate daily with the Head of Engineering.
- Know and comply with statutory safety regulations and Everty policy regarding lockout/tagout procedures and the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
In this role:
- The GCE O-Level is required.
- R / A Grade II / III Trade Test Certificate is required.
- At least 3 years of experience working with HVAC maintenance and services are required.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Everty is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.