Securepoint Security Solution Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading Security Service provider. Established in 2016 with African and International Affiliations. We provide all forms of Security Service like Man Guarding, Body Guards, Close Protection/VIP Guards and Spy Drivers to Co-oporate and Residential Organisations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations.
- The Operations Manager (OPM) role basically drives the right strategies and processes to help the organization carryout her day to day operational activities.
- As a security company, the OPM is expected to champion strategies and processes to;
- Help improve the deployment and performance of security personnel across board
- Enhance the company’s regulatory compliance
- Ultimately increase the numbers and enhance business growth and profitability.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and strategies for the promotion and sales of the Company’s services to clients.
- Maintaining customer relations and ensuring that the Company’s clients are frequently updated with its services. This includes liaising with Media and Communications Executive to conduct campaigns on designated media platforms for clients feedback.
- Developing market research, strategies and approaches to maintaining, increasing and retaining the Company’s clients.
- Conducting market research and analyzing data so as to identify the target market for the Company.
- Managing, developing, directing and overseeing marketing campaigns that will effectively promote the services of the Company.
- Formulating and implementing strategies for the expansion of the Company’s client database.
- Attending client vendors meeting to ascertain the specific requirements from clients in the execution of requested services.
- Creating unique products incorporating the Company’s services, that are capable of competing in the market over time.
- Assembling and managing a team of freelance marketers to effectively champion the Company’s products and services in order to improve sales and increase profit.
- Providing trust worthy feedback and after-sales support
Skills and Requirements
- First Degree in Security Management, or related field.
- M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- 8 years or more work experience as Operations Manager or similar rolein the security industry.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations managementwithin the security industry.
- Familiarity with security business principles.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st August, 2023.