Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is a low-cost retailer and variety store chain that specializes in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Franchise Officer
Location: Lekki / Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage relations with landlords, mall management, and building management, developers, and leasing executives for all stores in Nigeria.
- Negotiate and review lease agreements, and other contractual agreements, as well as development of relevant agreements, procedures, reports and related documents.
- The franchise manager will be responsible for managing and planning the franchising business of the company.
- They will be accountable for developing franchising opportunities and for offering constant support to franchisees to ensure the total success of the business franchisor and franchisee.
- They make marketing strategy opportunities for franchisors to attract newer franchisees, research potential markets, and screen potential franchisees by analyzing investment requirements and financial statements.
- They also develop budget plans for franchise development and closely monitor and ensure that budgets are met.
- Identifies opportunities where the system will be maximized and to seek areas for improvement; coordinates with program supplier on the maintenance of system/program.
- Plans and prepares regular franchising events, activities, or programs including coordination and negotiation with stakeholders and suppliers, event logistics, and evaluation.
- Develop and execute a franchise business strategy to expand franchise business and prospects, drive growth, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive franchise business plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND.
- Relevant professional qualification/certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Franchising and Investment, Business Development or a similar role.
- Experience in a Retail or FMCG company and a knowledge of franchise development in the same is highly preferable.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, versatile and strong knowledge of the economy.
- Excellent Marketing Skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
30th April, 2023.