Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, an industry leader for cheque provision and other security printing solutions in Nigeria and has become the preferred supplier of cheques to major banks in Nigeria, its services cut across the financial, manufacturing, entertainment, education sectors as well as Government agencies in Nigeria and across several African countries. Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs / Personal Assistant
Fadac category: Resources
- Assist with the development, implementation, monitoring and review of companies Corporate Communication, Corporate Media Engagement and stakeholder Relationship Management Strategies.
- Responsible for corporate branding and promotional activities
- Assist with the coordination of Senate Estimates, including the compilation of briefs and questions on notice.
- Assist with reporting and evaluation of all corporate media and issues activity.
- Develop responses to corporate issues, sensitive issues or public enquiries as appropriate to manage and mitigate risk.
- Responsible for coordinating briefing materials and appointments for Government Stakeholders and other meetings as required
- Responsible for the coordination of company corporate events, conference support and stakeholder briefings
- Report, track and monitor National trending issues, seasonal corporate communication gaps, industry, grower feedback and key metrics to inform future Corporate Affairs strategies.
- Develop and implement the annual Corporate Marketing and Communications Strategy as part of the company’s overall strategic plan, in support of key business goals.
- Oversee the management of internal communications including newsletters
- Identify and manage opportunities for the CEO and Chairman to contribute to public debate, news commentary and similar forums of public influence
- Provide strategic advice and direction to the CEO and executive management team
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the Managing Director and other Employees.
- Reminding the Managing Director/Executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- B.A / B.Sc Public Relations/Communications or any related discipline
- 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent time management, proper planning and organizing skills.
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to assess and select appropriate communications routes for different messages and audiences
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st April, 2021.