FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Partnership
Category: Corporate Strategy
- The Head of Partnerships is responsible for defining the strategic partnership needs for the organization and build a team of associates to execute according to the set company objectives.
- He/She will court, manage and nurture existing and new relationships that can bring value to FairMoney. They will manage partnerships needs from identification to delivery of the overall partnership objective.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead identification and development of strategic partnerships with Telcos, Data providers, Card schemes, Government agencies etc. and translate them to projects that can lead to company wide transformation.
- Develop and execute process, standards, guidelines, and service-level agreements for partnering organizations.
- Work with product managers, finance, legal and business owners to research and prepare the case for why and how we should partner
- Source potential partners that would help business units achieve OKRs and corporate goals.
- Build out a team of associates that’ll act subject matter experts to the different business units. They would suggest partnership opportunities that’ll help business unit’s meet their desired objectives.
- Continually assess viability of current partnerships and exiting those which are no longer viable.
- Responsible for negotiating existing and new agreements to ensure the company’s interest is always protected.
- Maintain ongoing relations with partners and key stakeholders. Tracking and reporting on outcomes and impacts of current partnerships
- Contribute to the development of FairMoney’s knowledge management database to maintain and curate all it knows about industry players, opportunities, and solutions to get value across the entire technology value chain.
- Up to 10 years experience in managing high value corporate clients
- Extensive experience in Relationship Management.
- Experience managing multinational initiatives in the private and/or public sector
- Project and programme management experience.
- Financial and contract management.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 mins