Fairy Pastries Limited – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ojodu, Lagos
- We seeks young, smart career focused individual for immediate employment in the capacity of an Administrative Assistant in our factory.
- The preferred candidate must be degree qualified and have an above average proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- The role requires a functionary who has a high internal drive and can face all manners of challenges with equanimity.
- Prior experience in any area of administration while not a prerequisite will be an added advantage.
- This functionary must possess exceptional communication skills both and written and verbal.
- The role also requires an ability to manage a medium sized mid-level management team through the provision of appropriate guidance and supervision.
- He or she must also demonstrate an ability interpret corporate policy into a day to day administrative process and this will be done through the receipt of undiluted directives and to implement it in a wholesome manner.
- We insists on recruiting only candidates residing within the expanded vicinity of its operations.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Package (containing the following below) to: [email protected] The subject of the mail must be “Administrative Assistant/Ojodu”.
Your application package must include the following attached using MS Word:
- Cover Letter (Addressed to ‘The HR Manager’).
- A Comprehensive and recent Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport Sized Photograph(Digital image preferred to scanned copy).
Job Title: Retail Sales Representative (Part Time)
- Consequently, we seek to hire sales staff who reside in different parts of Lagos
- Our company seeks to employ Retail Sales Staff to work as liaison to cover different areas in Lagos.
- The preferred candidates for this role will only work on a part time basis.
- The products will be delivered to the Retail Representative on a daily basis while remittances will be done before the end of business of that day.
- Consideration for selection will be predicated on the following criterion:
- Sound geographical knowledge of the preferred area.
- Effective verbal communication.
- A demonstrable can do attitude.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
Commissions will be paid weekly while a fixed salary will be paid monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.
Note: The subject of your mail will be the position applied for and your preferred location.