FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives. FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectations in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges in business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, human resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services and corporate finance across all industries. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Visa Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and sell transportations, accommodations, insurance and other travel services
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends
- Enter data into our software and maintain client files
- Network with tour operators.
- Proven work experience as a Travel Agent.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years experience in the Travel Industry.
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling.
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus.
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends.
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage.
- Candidate must be able to work independently amidst stringent timelines and a fast-paced environment;
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 28th June, 2021.