Finnih Medical Centre has continued to remain a leading healthcare provider to the communities in Lagos, promoting and providing essential healthcare delivery through integrated healthcare services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illness and injuries.
- Diagnose any illness and other conditions & also informing the patient.
- Prescribe, administer and dispense medication in accordance with state and federal statutes.
- Ensure the patient care and is optimal and in adherence to the clinical guidelines and quality standards.
- Supervise other clinical staff to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current care methods and procedure and suggest improvement.
- Document all patient evaluation, treatment, medication and transactions according to company policies and procedure.
- Performing inpatient and outpatient review with initial assessment and management.
- Planning and conducting a patient’s course of treatment.
- Inform patient about the advantages, disadvantages, risks and alternative regarding a proposed treatment or operation to be carried out.
- Administering follow-up on patient when necessary.
- General administration of duties as regards patient’s welfare.
- Minor medical, surgical and procedure.
- Pre-employment medical checks.
- Obtaining the patient’s free and informed consent.
- Provide follow up care of patient, refer them to other provider or specialist and interpret their laboratory investigations carried out.
- Respecting patient’s Confidentiality.
- Any other assignment from higher authority.
- Must have completed his/her MBBS.
- Has his/her license to practice as a Medical Doctor.
- 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Reside in Lagos.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2023.