First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited was founded in May 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria, with a vision is to drive the wide adoption of sustainable energy solutions across Sub-Saharan Africa. Since its inception, it has quickly gained a reputation for delivering competitive solutions to customers by deploying state-of-the-art solutions at affordable prices. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Addo-Langbasa, Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a passionate, driven & self-motivated Accountant to lead accounting and financial reporting of our business operations.
- The ideal candidate should be ICAN or ACCA certified and have professional experience in internal accounting practices and excellent bookkeeping skills.
- Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance, and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as statement of financial position (balance sheet), profit and loss statements, and cash flow statements.
- Collect financial data; Keep accurate and documented records of the company’s financial transactions and collate these for auditing.
- Reconciling bank statements and monthly financial reports
- Preparing monthly staff payroll and ensuring payment of salaries as at when due
- Maintain financial security through strict implementation of internal controls.
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and reporting for decision-making.
- Prepare assets, liabilities, and capital accounts entries by analyzing account information.
- Keep track of all sales & outstanding payments and escalate to the Managing Director.
- Manage petty cash and disburse funds for day-to-day operations of the company in line with established account policies and procedures.
- Recommend financial actions by summarizing the company’s current financial status periodically.
- Maintain accounting, inventory, and purchase controls.
- Drive compliance to all regulatory compliance and remit all statutory payments as at when due.
- Prepare vendor/supplier/petty cash payment by verifying documentation and requesting disbursement.
- Carry out periodic inventory reconciliations in collaboration with the Procurement Officer & Inventory Officer.
- Make payment runs to suppliers and vendors.
- Create forms & templates for documentation of financial transactions and use these in updating finance operations records.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Excellent report writing.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal direction.
- Salary: N200,000 Net Monthly.
- Housing Allowance
- HMO, Pension
- 13th Month salary
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
10th March, 2023.