First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, an Integrated Energy Solution company is seeking to engage the services of a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operational functions of the organisation to make sure all departments are organized, effective and efficient in their daily tasks and targets are achieved.
- Ensure visibility of project performance and scope status to the central operations and other stakeholders through the company’s processes and tools.
- Ensure technical compliance with the customer & project requirements/specifications and the company’s processes.
- Evaluate and identify technical solutions and execution methodology to improve overall project profitability.
- Maintain good relations and interface with customers to provide technical direction & solutions to meet project requirements.
- Manage and mentor the team of engineers assigned for projects and ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Enforce strict compliance with project management office standards & following industry-standard practices & meet customer requirements.
Suitable applicants must have:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree/HND in an Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Operations Manager, Head of Operations or similar role in the Energy or Engineering sector.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles that spans supply chain, finance, customer service, and project management.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Verifiable experience managing operations in a complex environment.
Job Title: QHSE Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety laws, establishing policies that will create & maintain a safe workplace and improving conditions & execute various safety programs
- The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health and safety.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance with policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a QHSE Engineer
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven ability to develop relevant HSE policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- First Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Professional qualification in occupational health and safety (Preferably NEBOSH)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.