FirstExcelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, an innovative research and development company with trendsetting products in the education and health sectors, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Operations
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is needs a qualified Head, Operations to drive business operations. This will involve collaborating with the executive management to formulate strategy, ensuring operational & regulatory compliance and overseeing implementation of optimal business processes.
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for implementing efficient processes and standards for the organisation, designing and monitoring metrics that align with overall strategy.
- The ideal role holder will also be responsible for ensuring all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the organisation’s projects and core operations function properly.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and the Delivery Team to oversee the management of company’s operations
- Coordinate all administrative staff and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures and Company policies and regulations
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Drive the maintenance of profitable relationships with regulatory bodies, partners, clients and contractors/vendors.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organisational objectives and apply improvements
- Oversee customer support processes and organise them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Ensure that all projectsare deliveredon-time, within scope and within budget
- Oversee and coordinate the purchase/payment of office utility items/services, work tools/paraphernalia and any other materials with attention to budgetary constraints
- Coordinate the development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and efficient allocation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines from any recognised institution
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience with at least 3 years spent as Head, Operations or a similar role in a fast-paced organisation.
- PMP Certification is highly preferred
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Proven track record of managing funded commercial agreements and experience with other government, foundation, or other funders will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Head, Operations” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 3rd December, 2021.