Flex Films Africa Private Limited is a subsidiary of the UFLEX Group headquartered in Noida, India. FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer – Imports and Exports
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the import/export process and ensure compliance with all relevant national and foreign laws and regulations.
- Expedite the flow of traffic to and from foreign destinations, including customs documentation and transportation.
- Consultation of the clients regarding insurances, duties, and taxes
- Monitoring of the shipments to ensure compliance of regulations
- Search for possibilities to reduce taxes
- Maintenance of customer relations and participation in the organization’s sales activities
- Assessment of new marketing and sales opportunities as well as presentation of those estimations to the respective managements
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of imports and exports
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in any of the Social Sciences with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
Technical and Behavioral Skills:
- Knowledge of BOPET/BOPP/ CPP products, manufacturing process & equipment
- Able to generate creative/innovative solution in work solutions
- Ability to demonstrate customer service orientation both for external and internal customers
- Ability to foster teamwork (Functional and CFT) at a systemic level in the organization
- Display a sense of accountability and ownership of work and go beyond to achieve the desired result
- Ability to tackle the problem by using the logical, systematic, and sequential approach
- Ability to anticipate change and adapt to the changing circumstances and with a broad range of people and groups
- Able to communicate and articulate key points in a clear and concise manner
- Able to participate in new learning opportunities with enthusiasm and see new emerging developments as an opportunity for personal growth
- Ability to ensure achieving standards of excellence and results for the organization by timely planning and zeal
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2021.