FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide overall coordination of the project department and its team members
- Provide supervisory oversight on main contractor and scope of work.
- Ensure all designs are thoroughly checked and signed off in a timely fashion
- Ensure quality control and conformity of architectural/construction drawings and other service drawings
- Continuous tracking of project requirement and scope changes
- Update of action log and closeout outstanding issues within the stipulated time
- Liaise directly with consultants to ensure project objectives are met • Co-ordinate project meetings between consultants and project team
- Ensure quality control across project sites.
- Conduct value engineering and provide evidence of cost reduction
- Ensure proper stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for quality control on all project sites
- Responsible for set up and coordination of all green and brownfield project
Post Design Phase Activities:
- Project Scheduling and Monitoring.
- Provide the first-level interface between project consultants and organisation.
- Assist consultants & Tender committee with the preparation of tender documentation.
- Measure and verify project scope
- Facilitate scope change requests
- Facilitate and prepare impact assessments of scope change requests
- Organize and facilitate scheduled change control meetings
- Communicate outcomes of scope change requests
- Report project performance to the EDD.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 – 15 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2021.