Flomides Solution Services Limited is a management consulting firm that provides consultancy services on Human Resources management, Tax Consultancy, Business Development Services, Training and General merchant. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure a proper screening and short listing of applicants while conducting regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Responsible for using internal or external recruitment tools within the planned recruitment budget to effectively maintain a qualified pool of applicants according to recruitment needs as per annual recruitment plan.
- Writes, maintains and updates job descriptions for all Distribution employees on an annual basis with the coordination of HR Manager.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual recruitment reports (including but not limited to the joiners & leavers report, HC report, exit interviews analysis, etc.).
- Automating Raya Distribution recruitment database to send thank you letters to all interviewees on a daily basis.
- Participates in preparing the annual recruitment expenses plan.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need as per annual recruitment plan by conducting daily interviews.
- Conducts interviews and evaluates applicants’ qualifications for vacant positions.
- Supervises recruitment process daily work (scheduling interviews, preparing contracts, approvals to hire, etc.) for potential candidates.
- Coordinates with department heads to conduct panel interviews to speed up the recruitment process (depending on the urgency of filling the vacant position).
- Responsible for sending HR announcements for newly hired employees (to their direct manager or supervisor).
- Responsible for attending employment fairs regularly.
- Handles employees terminations and deals with their problems accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring that communication meetings with the operations department are conducted on a monthly basis to ensure the efficiency of HR support.
- Maintain and develop a solid application data base and classify the applications to ensure easy reference and accessibility.
- Performs other related duties.
Training and Development:
- Conducts training needs analysis studies –based on employees’ annual performance appraisal ‐ and confers with HR Manager & related HODs to determine training needs and programs for each employee.
- Send training status report, post evaluation report and training assessment report on monthly basis to Manager (Human Resources).
- Responsible for the announcement of any training programs opportunities across all Raya employees and coordinating with the training providers if it is within annual training budget.
- Responsible for the allocation of the annual training budget in coordination with the employee’s department head.
- Manages the coordination with the Training outsource to provide and schedule training programs for Raya employees.
- Responsible for providing the Training and development department updates & launch in the monthly newsletter.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years experience.
- Very Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Very Good organization and time management skills
- Excellent understanding of employees’ allowances, deductions, and variables in order to able to answer all their inquiries when needed
- Profound ability to perform high-quality staff work with attention to detail
- Hard worker
- Attentive to details
- Ability to deal with employees’ problems
- Ability to respond effectively to employees’ complaints or inquiries
- Ability to handle any problems that arise related to training /recruitment
- Excellent understanding of Raya employees’ required skills for different positions
- Excellent understanding of the different job descriptions of Raya employees
- Awareness of the importance of getting a person-job fit when selecting and hiring employees for vacant positions
N100,000 – N130,000 / Month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the Subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2023.