Gatatransport is a fast-growing Digital Transport and Logistics Company providing the best alternative to commuting and logistics through a strong network of high technology solution that makes transportation accessible and affordable. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are seeking to hire an Experienced Accountant (Permanent Role) to manage our accounting operations and oversee the financial position of the organization by providing financial information to management, researching & analyzing accounting data and preparing financial reports as at when due.
- Tracking and documenting daily financial transactions and maintaining controls by recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accounting information
- Securing financial information by completing data base backups.
- Preparing payments to beneficiaries by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Preparation of asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintaining customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2nd Class Division Certificate
- Excellent Excel skill
- Analytics and Problem solving skills
- Vast knowledge of Book-keeping, Financial Management, Budgeting and Expense Management
- Ability to use accounting software e.g. peachtree
- Ability to prepare and interpret financial statement
- Ability to keep accurate record
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Experienced in computing and filing VAT, WHT, CIT, PAYE and CGT
- Ability to do all the above without supervision
- Preference shall be given to candidates residing on Lekki/Ajah axis
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2021.