GDHRServices Company, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Live-In Teacher / Nanny
- Assist parents with day to day child-care related activities.
- To provide comprehensive all-around nurture and care for the children within their care.
- To provide a stimulating environment which promotes continuous learning.
- To maintain and ensure the safety and well-being of the children within their care.
- To promote the maintenance of a clean environment for the children.
- Monitor children within care at all times.
- Attend to the daily needs of each child by following a schedule to include: Bathing, brushing teeth, feeding, washing hands, diapering….etc.
- Preparing food and cleaning of feeding/cooking instruments
- Washing and ironing of clothes.
- Cleaning and maintaining a clean environment for the children.
- Running errands as needed.
- Provide age/developmentally appropriate lessons to coordinate with school curriculum.
- Strive to hone age appropriate skills.
- Reading to the children.
- Providing help with homework.
- Matured female.
- Experience working as a nanny.
- Early childhood education certification.
- Previous teaching work experience in a school setting (nursery – primary).
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices for children.
- Ability to relate positively with children.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Be able to take instruction.
- Must be able to lift up to 15kg in connection with the handling of children.
- Comfortable using electronic communication.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2020.