GE is a diversified global infrastructure, finance and media company that is built to meet essential world needs. From energy, water, transportation and health to access to money and information, GE serves customers in more than 100 countries and employs more than 300,000 people worldwide. GE Nigeria recruits Human Resources Leader
HR/She will be a part of the GE Energy Infra HR Team and will work closely with other team members on the Sub Sahara Africa HR team to ensure consistent application of HR policies throughout the region. Human Resource Manager will be responsible for sites in Onne, Port Harcourt and environs.
- Partnering with local and country HR managers to implement strategies and drive HR initiatives that contribute to the development of HR strategies and facilitate the implementation of the business “people agenda”.
- Recruiting & Staffing by partnering with the recruitment and staffing team to fill talent gaps.
- Standardizing and implementing HR practices, procedures, policies for each country to enable the business to develop footprint in countries where they do not exist today.
- Establish and drive the Session C agenda, including strong performance management.
- Manage and follow-up on compliance risks and investigations, including working with regulatory bodies.
- Build and implement a focused and consolidated learning and development plan, including compliance, Skills, Leadership training and development programs, including apprenticeship and entry level leadership programs.
- Proactively manage OHR and productivity tools in order to maintain integrity of employee and organizational data.
- Degree qualified in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial Relations or other HR-related disciplines.
- Minimum 5-8 years HR Generalist experience in Nigeria with ideally 2-5 years of HR leadership in a multinational environment.
- Demonstrated success in development & application of up-to-date practice in employee relations, HR policy & formulation, recruitment & staffing and training & development.
- Demonstrated success in Union Relations.
- Strong written & oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environments.
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work in a matrix team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiate, lead and manage change.
- Project management, facilitation and complex problem-solving skills.
- High energy level, driven with positive enthusiasm & a pragmatic approach.
Apply for this Job