FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organisation dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Benue State
Req ID: 4434
- The FHI 360 Four Pillars PLUS “Improving Girls Secondary Education” in Nigeria project aims to improve the quality and relevance of secondary education for girls and other vulnerable children (OVC) and boost retention rates in Benue State, Nigeria.
- The project will offer scholarships, girls’ mentoring, teacher training, and encourage community participation to address the complex barriers to education for girls and OVCs.
- The project will also support the transition of girls from secondary school to the formal workforce with training and internships.
- The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and office support for the Four Pillars PLUS Project staff. S/He will work under the direct supervision of the Project Coordinator.
- University degree, recognized equivalent or HND
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, and other email systems
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2014
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply