Workforce Management Centre – Our client in the bank industry requires the services of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly/monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- First Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University (B.Sc/HND/OND) in any discipline.
- Minimum is second Class Lower Division/ Lower Credit.
- Minimum of 0-1 year work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Age: Maximum of 34 Years
Summary of Core Competencies:
- Excellent and effective Communication.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of financial products and market.
- Computer skills (ability to use MS Office, excel and PowerPoint applications).
- Numeric skills.
- Self-motivated to achieve sales target and budget.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to analyse and research information.
- Customer friendly.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online