GraduateHire – Our client, a leading fashion retail chain store located in Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Coordinator
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Retail Sales Coordinator is to oversee the performance and efficiency levels of Sales Representatives accross all our Fashion stores. Their main duties will include setting goals and quotas for sales teams, creating training schedules and maintaining the inventory of sales presentation tools, coordinate and oversee the flow of a company’s services or products to consumers.
- Produces reports based on the attitude and Performance of Sales Representatives in the retail Outlets.
- Trains new sales Representative to make sure they meet various guidelines
- Creates new and innovative ideas to sell product.
- Responds to all inquiries from the customers.
- Evaluates the performance of his/her sales team
- Studies and evaluates current sales trends in the retail market.
- Meets monthly sales goals as provided by management
- Makes sure the culture and ethics of the business is strictly adhered to and nurtured amongst the sales team.
- Provides excellent customer services at every point of interaction with Customers.
- Provides to management prompt and detailed information of daily transactions.
- Makes sales goals and assists other members of the sales team in meeting them.
Retail Sales Coordinator Skills and Qualification
- B.Sc / H.N.D (Completed NYSC)
- People’s Person (Candidate is expected to be social, fashionable, must have managed a team of people)
- Retail Industry Knowledge
- Resides in Lagos State (around Gbagada axis.)
- 3 – 5 Years work experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2021.