Greytom Limited – Our focus is made-to-order furniture and designs which meet and surpass your expectation. When our story is told, we want you to be the main character, and your living space the setting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Sales executive is responsible for understanding customers needs/concerns, presenting suitable products or services to them while establishing and maintaining good relationships in a structured and professional way on behalf of GreyTom.
- Sales representatives are the Face of the business to world outside.
- Gather market and customer information using available channels
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls, online meeting channels and emails
- Cold call to arrange meetings with prospects for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries hence, acting as the contact between GreyTom and her existing and potential markets/customers
- Confirm inventory levels of materials and accessories before presenting options to prospects
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
- Introduce the Greytom process to customers using available templates as required
- Conduct live product walk through and demonstration to help prospects visualize GreyTom USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Obtain necessary information from prospects required to make design proposals
- Present pricing structure per product category (Sofa, Kitchen, Beds or Closets) to prospects
- Present design proposals and follow up with operations team to ensure requested updates are implemented
- Negotiate/communicate the quotes, terms of agreement and payment structure to close the sale
- Handle all matters concerning payment including informing clients of due payments, issuing invoices and payment receipts etc.
- Keep clients updated with progress of work and manage all concerns and requests made timely and effectively
- Conduct product walk through and hand over at project completion
- Record sales and order information and communicate status to the sales team including entering updates on the customer managements system
- Review sales performance against agreed targets
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a commercial role that required contact with customers is required
- A positive attitude and willingness to encourage colleagues
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- Basic IT skills
- Possess commercial acumen
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]