Helen Keller International (HKI), established in 1915, works to save the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. We combat the causes and consequences of blindness and malnutrition by establishing programs based on evidence and research in vision, health and nutrition. Headquartered in New York City, HKI currently conducts programs in 22 countries in Africa and Asia as well as in the United States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
Reports: M&E Officer/State Team Lead
- To support the Project’s M&E system in the State office
Summary of Key Expectations
- The key expectations of the M&E Intern’s position is to support the M&E Officer in ensuring that HKI’s M&E system within the state is well positioned to provide continuous technical guidance, capacity building, M&E systems strengthening to HKI supported activities.
The M&E Intern will be responsible in:
- Supporting the M&E Officer on data entry and management.
- Support the Validation of data in all reporting templates
- Support in Ensuring that every means of verification as evidence of implementation are collected.
- Support all documentation for the project.
- Support Project in exploring the opportunities to improve data collection process using IT tools
- The M&E intern will support the unit in ensuring high data quality to meet our funder’s data demands and other national and international expectations.
- Support in conducting supportive supervision and other field processes that enhances project implementation and data collection
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE MS Word document to: [email protected] using the position title as the subject of the email.
- You will receive an auto response confirming your application.
- Applications will not be accepted after the application closing date
Application Deadline 5pm; 28th January, 2019.