Helen Ziegler & Associates, Inc. specializes in the recruitment of healthcare staff for hospitals in the countries of the Arabian Peninsula.
We have successfully recruited more than 7,500 North American healthcare professionals: doctors, nurses, pharmacists, technologists, therapists, administrators, for major international hospitals.
Job Title: Chief Medical Advisor
Critical Rescue International (CRI) was founded in October 2001 as Nigeria’s first advanced paramedic (Emergency Medical Services) company.
The Chief Medical Advisor (CMA) is responsible for providing medical leadership and expertise for our personnel. The CMA will provide ultimate medical oversight of all operations; including ground ambulance, aeromedical escort and air ambulance, medical clinics, medical assistance, industrial health, telemedicine, and Concierge medicine. The CMA will also be responsible for:
- Leading networking and auditing of domestic and international healthcare systems
- Database development and relationship management of audited healthcare facilities
- Reviewing and validating medical procedures and protocols
- Mentoring CRI physicians and associated medical staff on evidence based medicine by providing medical backup regarding medical conditions, treatment plan, and rehabilitation
- Engaging and assisting with continuing education
- Being aware of trends, issues, and values that are shaping the future of healthcare
- The Chief Medical Advisor is a critical member of the management team.
- Graduation from a recognized medical school
- Valid license to practice medicine
- Knowledge and use of clinical/best practice guidelines
- Ability to identify, define, and analyze problems and situations and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships
- Ability to understand, develop, and use formal and informal systems to get results
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written formats with a strong command of English language
- Ability to manage conflict and promote consensus building
- Ability to prioritize and execute complex tasks with attention to detail
- Course in Physician Management or business related education and/or experience
- Management experience in a health/medical field
- Experience in primary care medicine, with specialization in emergency care, intensive care, occupational medicine or aviation medicine preferred
- Experience in occupational and industrial health services
- A broad understanding of health care, involvement in acute and primary care, and managing complex issues in the continuum of care are essential
- Health insurance
- Generous housing allowance
- Car and driver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the button below