House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in USA, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for identifying new market segments that is beneficial to the company.
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company’s business plan.
- Responsible for providing weekly, monthly and annual sales plan, monthly and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the set plans.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Meets assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives. Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives.
- Responsible (with field marketing) for marketing investment. ROI in the assigned marketplace, i.e merchandising materials given out to various outlets and distributors must have a budgeted ROI.
- Responsible for identifying key media and advertising partners to accelerate business growth.
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum 8 – 10 years’ experience preferably in FMCG and Open market operations
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing and video-editing software, and internet browsers.
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is an added advantage.
Skill & Competencies:
- Detail Oriented
- Results Driven
- Excellent business report writing and presentation skills
- Customer service & relationship management
- Strong written and oral communication proficiency
- Must be Innovative
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] The subject of the email must be “Marketing and Sales Manager”
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.