Human Edge Limited – Our client, a leading indigenous provider of high quality products and services to the Nigerian livestock industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Manager
- Processing and analyzing data and information to optimize driver, vehicle utilization and route management
- Ensuring that fleet vehicles are tracked and housed accurately with GPS-based tracking systems and responding quickly to any issues a driver may come upon while enroute to his or her destination.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s fleet of vehicles and other rolling stock remain in good, serviceable condition.
- Direct all repair and maintenance activities for vehicles and equipment
- Ascertaining and managing re-order levels for equipment and material supplied such as spare parts, consumables and tyres to forestall unnecessary downtime and ensure timely reactivation of non-operational units
- Recommending and implementing appropriate policies and procedures to address systemic gaps identified during routine repairs and maintenance work
- Degree-qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 6 years’ post-NYSC experience in a logistics company with a minimum of 3years in a managerial role
- Possession of strong, leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Computer literate with experience in using MS Office and fleet management system software.
- Strong troubleshooting skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résumé to: [email protected]quoting the applicable “Job Reference” as the subject of the mail.