Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office.
- You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
Job Title: Project Manager
- We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company’s ongoing projects.
- You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should forward their CV and other supporting documents to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 13th April, 2019.