Air Nigeria invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of In-Flight Services Food Development Controller.
Job Title: In-Flight Services Food Development Controller
Job ID: AIR NIGERIA/IS/FDC/0412
Reports To: Manager, in-flight Catering Services
Sub Function: Customer Services
Working Relationships: Internal: Cabin Services, Marketing, Product Development, Procurement and Customer Relations.
To develop and detail the complete in-flight food and beverage product and related services to provide our customers in all classes with the highest quality product within the defined.
- Initiate, detail and implement the Global Food and Beverage Strategy in line with changing business requirements, anticipated market trends and customer preferences annually.
- Continuously analyse all passengers and crew feedback together with specific research findings related to the total food and beverage product and service across the network.
- Generate an annual report and make recommendations to the In-flight Services Manager for future food and beverage product for Air Nigeria and also on the food safety and hygiene with all 3rd parties catering contractors.
- Identify any possible need to issue warnings or notice to suppliers in accordance with contract terms and conditions.
- Dvelopment process, ensuring costs, operational and environmental issues are considered and full detailed product specifications produced.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A university degree or its equivalent in Food Technology/Hospitality Management or any related Subject.
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience in related role and in supervising/ managing people.
- Comprehensive understanding of food safety/ hygiene practices, Food and beverages management in hospitality services as well as product development.
The following skills are essential:
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform in a stressful environment with multiple tasks and critical decision making.
- Experienced in managing budgets
- Effective Time Management, Planning and Organisational skills.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile should send their CV with the subject: “In-flight Services Food Development Controller AIR NIGERIA/IS/FDC/0412” to: [email protected]